Teens react to kids' educational guide to the Internet from the '90s

Shawn Knight

Staff member

watch internet

A kids' instructional guide to the Internet from the ‘90s went viral a few years back. The 27-minute clip, produced by HomeTown Television, was a comedic gold mine filled with poor acting, outdated technology and virtually every ‘90s stereotype rolled into one. If you haven't already seen it, it's certainly worth your time.

It is one thing to watch and reminisce about the way things used to be but it’s apparently an entirely different viewing experience for those that have no recollection of the past.

The clip above is yet another episode from the Fine Bros’ collection of reaction videos. But instead of watching children react, teens are forced to watch the aforementioned cheesy instructional video and give their thoughts as it plays out. As always, these clips never fail to deliver!

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

Still waiting for:
"Teens react to stimulation by electro-shockers from the '90s"

how is #Teens #Kids react to #insertstuffhere from the '90s related to tech news?

Oh Yes those speedy 300 baud days on my westridge 300..Getting on BBS's and then 1670 commodore autoconnect modem for 1200, then US robotics modems..Email AOL,Netscape,Walled garden's galore.Hit this button for the internet... Fun days..

Oh Yes those speedy 300 baud days on my westridge 300..Getting on BBS's and then 1670 commodore autoconnect modem for 1200, then US robotics modems..Email AOL,Netscape,Walled garden's galore.Hit this button for the internet... Fun days..

I had a 110 baud teletype connected to a PDP-11 mini-computer. (Quite normal.)

When the micro-computer came along, a newspaper reporter came around to photograph me using it. (It will never catch on.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how they're making fun of the video for explaining what was then internet and computing basics yet what when they're asked about the simplest questions you know now they're all baffled. How can you not have a basic idea of what a modem is?

I'm with you.These kids are trained to take things for granted, without thinking or asking questions... iHope one day they will discover a wider kozmos than iShit or Groogle...

Back