Thank you to all vets

Status
Not open for further replies.

learninmypc

After reading the first post in THIS THREAD , I simply want to take a minute to thank all the vets in TS . Thank you.
My brother was in the Navy on the USS Bagley
but ended up leaving it under circumstances not known to me.
Anyhow, Thank you for everything & God Bless
american-eagle-and-flag-ii.jpg

Personally I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop and thank the veterans here on TechSpot. :)

I very much appreciate this for I am one of those TechSpot Veterans you are referring to.

United States Air Force Auxiliary also knows as the Civil Air Patrol (1985 to 1987)
United States Air Force High School R.O.T.C. (1987 to 1989)
United States Air Force "Active Duty" (1989 to 1995)
United States Air Force "Reserve" (1995 to1997)

Operation Desert Shield Veteran
Operation Desert Storm Combat Veteran

I'm not at liberty to talk about as to what would put an Air Force fly boy on the ground and at the front lines of combat! But needless to say I can just safely say "they gave me a job to do and I did my best to get it done", can we say Air Force Black Barrett anyone!

Again thank you!

Personally I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop and thank the veterans here on TechSpot. :)

I very much appreciate this for I am one of those TechSpot Veterans you are referring to.

United States Air Force Auxiliary also knows as the Civil Air Patrol (1985 to 1987)
United States Air Force High School R.O.T.C. (1987 to 1989)
United States Air Force "Active Duty" (1989 to 1995)
United States Air Force "Reserve" (1995 to1997)

Operation Desert Shield Veteran
Operation Desert Storm Combat Veteran

I'm not at liberty to talk about as to what would put an Air Force fly boy on the ground and at the front lines of combat! But needless to say I can just safely say "they gave me a job to do and I did my best to get it done", can we say Air Force Black Barrett anyone!

Again thank you!
You are most welcome & yes,it was your post that gave me this idea.
God Bless you & every TS vet in here & ALL vets all over.

I'm no American, but having grown up "in the forces" I do have tremendous respect for those in the military. They literally place their own lives on the line to defend the rights we enjoy as citizens of our respective countries. That applies whether its your soldiers, or my Royal Marines/British Army and others fighting on unforgiving and distant soil.

I wish every single one of them a safe return home to their families and loved ones.

Leeky, thank you for your input.:)Yes, Thank God for all vets regardless of their Country. Fighting for OUR Freedom(y)

A salute from me too.
Most of the men from my family too are in the military. So naturally I harbour a lot of respect for those at the frontlines. For without their constant vigilance, we'd never have our sound sleep. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back