The best tech deals we could find on Amazon Prime Day

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

Amazon hosted its first Prime Day sale on July 15, 2015, to commemorate the company's 20th anniversary. The shopping event has been held annually ever since. This year's 48-hour Prime Day kicks off on July 12 and runs through July 13 for Prime members in more than 20 countries including the US, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, Mexico and the UK.

We've gathered some of the best discounts we could find on tech you'll love, going through dozens of listings so you don't have to. We are filtering for high-rated products that we would otherwise recommend, but right now you can get them for less...

Bonus Track

Expired... may come back

Gaming Freebies

As part of Prime Day, Amazon is offering up a handful of bonus AAA titles through Prime Gaming.

Prime Gaming members will be able to claim free copies of GRID Legends, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Need for Speed: Heat, Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Star Wars Republic Commando, among others.

Permalink to story.

I have to ask, why is it all the tech blogs are massively promoting Amazon Prime Day? I like Prime Day, but wow, as much as people love to hate Amazon every single blog, CNET, Engadget, Cult of Mac, Gizmodo and more all have multiple articles on Prime Day. Could you get any better and free advertising?

I have to ask, why is it all the tech blogs are massively promoting Amazon Prime Day? I like Prime Day, but wow, as much as people love to hate Amazon every single blog, CNET, Engadget, Cult of Mac, Gizmodo and more all have multiple articles on Prime Day. Could you get any better and free advertising?
I find it helpful. They sort through all the good deals so you don't have to. It's a tech news channel suited for the audience. If we are not tech consumers why even bother coming here ?

I find it helpful. They sort through all the good deals so you don't have to. It's a tech news channel suited for the audience. If we are not tech consumers why even bother coming here ?
I have to say TechSpot is one of the better blogs having a single article about it. CNET has over 20 links to Prime Day articles! Engadget has a dozen from their main page.

Honestly, I'd rather browse the Amazon site than try to read 20 articles about what some blogger thinks are the best Prime Day deals.

Don't care what these deals with video cards are, I'm NOT spending 700-800 on a card that should cost 500-600. Not gonna happen. I think this is the first year I've just ignored the urge to just spend money.

Amazon can go suck it. I'm not supporting a company that doesn't allow its employees to take bathroom breaks and anyone who does buy from them should be asking themselves one thing:

"How long before this becomes commonplace at ALL companies?"

Back