The disk is not formatted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 80gig.IDE.I Dont know what happen to my DHH.

The disk is not formatted do you want to format now.
help w/my HDD.anay software to solve.my HDD.Tnx

Ok your discription of the problem is vague to say the least, Is it a new HDD drive that you have just installed or a old one that has failed in some way ?

The disk needs to be formatted to use it at all. If it is a second, or back up drive, this can be done while your computer is running. If it is the main drive, then it needs to be done when you reinstall windows. Go to my computer, right click on the drive and click format. Hopefully it's not the main drive, since it's not formatted yet....

Ok your discription of the problem is vague to say the least, Is it a new HDD drive that you have just installed or a old one that has failed in some way ?

no.its a old HDD.i dont know what happen it.yesterday morning i open my data in drive D.anay software can solve?w/out reportmat.all my data can save it to my drive D.

The disk needs to be formatted to use it at all. If it is a second, or back up drive, this can be done while your computer is running. If it is the main drive, then it needs to be done when you reinstall windows. Go to my computer, right click on the drive and click format. Hopefully it's not the main drive, since it's not formatted yet....

if i format my HDD.all my data has been lost.all my data can save to drive D.i dont know if have a data recovery 100%.maybe not all data recover if i format my HDD.i try to use.partition table doctor.no effect i can't solv.any software can offer me.

you know, you're asking for support. Maybe try to write clearly

Anyway, just post back later with results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back