The Internet Archive now lets you check every Donald Trump TV appearance from the last eight years

midian182

Staff member

If you’ve ever wanted to watch almost every TV appearance made by Donald Trump over the last eight years, then the Internet Archive has you covered. Its searchable repository, which is unsurprisingly called the Trump Archive, contains debates, speeches, rallies, and other broadcasts related to the President-elect.

The collection includes more than 520 hours of footage taken from over 700 clips, the earliest of which comes from December 2009. Sources include media outlets, videos of Trump’s appearances, and even from his own website.

All of Trump’s recorded statements, which cover topics such as immigration, Clinton, Mexican walls, and Muslim registries, have been fact-checked by PolitiFact, FactChecker.org, and the Washington Post’s Fact Checker.

“Reporters, researchers, Wikipedians, and the general public are invited to quote, compare and contrast televised statements made by Trump,” said Nancy Watzman from Internet Archive.

The project is still a work in progress, with plans for future expansion and a more efficient search function. Users are free to point out anything they feel may be missing, and can use the clips in articles and videos, as well as creating their own supercuts.

“While we’ve largely hand-curated this collection, we hope to collaborate with researchers to apply machine intelligence to expand this collection, building others and making search of our entire TV library vastly more efficient,” added Watzman.

The San Francisco-based non-profit organization has been recording snapshots from the world wide web since 1996. Nostalgia fans can explore the 279 billion+ websites saved over the years using the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine.

Fearing that a Trump presidency could bring tighter internet restrictions and possible government censorship, the Internet Archive recently announced its intention to safeguard its digital collection by creating a copy in Canada.

Permalink to story.

Why!!! Why would any one want to watch all that... I mean they could be handy as a form of torture or you could have each clip on a different tv all running at once if you were going for the guinness world record for most tv's punched in a minute...

Why!!! Why would any one want to watch all that... I mean they could be handy as a form of torture or you could have each clip on a different tv all running at once if you were going for the guinness world record for most tv's punched in a minute...

I'd be more interested in an archive of all the predictions the press and leftist politicos and commentators got flat wrong (100% at present). And the lies. An archive of the lies would be even better.

Rather amusing that the page is going to be "fact checked" by the fakest of the fake:

All of Trump’s recorded statements, which cover topics such as immigration, Clinton, Mexican walls, and Muslim registries, have been fact-checked by PolitiFact, FactChecker.org, and the Washington Post’s Fact Checker.

Oh gee...now, if this were an archive of all the things Obama said, I bet I could find as my lies/untruth statements, and you could find on Trump.

My thoughts exactly lol.

Oh gee...now, if this were an archive of all the things Obama said, I bet I could find as my lies/untruth statements, and you could find on Trump.
But.but.but, what about Obama!!! Yada yada yada... No one has put an a archive together of all the ridiculous things he's said because he at least thinks before opening his mouth... Trump is a clown with no control over his own stupidity who has taken on a job he has no right to. if he hadn't inherited all that money he would have been a bad used car salesman constantly getting fired for sexual harassment. I will put money on the regret of at least half his voters by the end of his first term... If he lasts that long.

But.but.but, what about Obama!!! Yada yada yada... No one has put an a archive together of all the ridiculous things he's said because he at least thinks before opening his mouth... Trump is a clown with no control over his own stupidity who has taken on a job he has no right to. if he hadn't inherited all that money he would have been a bad used car salesman constantly getting fired for sexual harassment. I will put money on the regret of at least half his voters by the end of his first term... If he lasts that long.

OddballUnrulyChicken.gif

I'd be more interested in an archive of all the predictions the press and leftist politicos and commentators got flat wrong (100% at present). And the lies. An archive of the lies would be even better.
Well, if you want lies, I am sure that Trump's lies will be embedded in all that footage, too. People will dig them up for you if you give it time.

Well, if you want lies, I am sure that Trump's lies will be embedded in all that footage, too. People will dig them up for you if you give it time.

I'll explain this to you, because it seems that you never Trump people are very consistent. Although, in this context, that isn't a good thing.

For two years, you have been wrong. Not just wrong on calling the election, but wrong on every prediction during and after the campaign. Your analysis of Donald Trump, American politics, and the media has been so reliably incorrect it's prophetic. Whatever you say is happening, the opposite always comes true.

It's become so bad you've been reduced to a state where you don't even make arguments anymore. You just make claims. That's pretty sad.

Everything you say is like an inconvenient truth. You preach to your choir, pat each other on the back, and tell the rest of us we'll regret not abiding by your feelings. Meanwhile, we still have ice caps, the world isn't uninhabitable, and every year winter storms are consistently the biggest weather problem in America.

For the next eight years you people are going to carry on, salting the earth. And I get it. It wasn't Hillary Clinton that got beat last year. It wasn't even the Democrat or Republican party.

Donald Trump grabbed your worldview by the p*ssy...and tossed it into the wind.

I'll explain this to you, because it seems that you never Trump people are very consistent. Although, in this context, that isn't a good thing.

For two years, you have been wrong. Not just wrong on calling the election, but wrong on every prediction during and after the campaign. Your analysis of Donald Trump, American politics, and the media has been so reliably incorrect it's prophetic. Whatever you say is happening, the opposite always comes true.

It's become so bad you've been reduced to a state where you don't even make arguments anymore. You just make claims. That's pretty sad.

Everything you say is like an inconvenient truth. You preach to your choir, pat each other on the back, and tell the rest of us we'll regret not abiding by your feelings. Meanwhile, we still have ice caps, the world isn't uninhabitable, and every year winter storms are consistently the biggest weather problem in America.

For the next eight years you people are going to carry on, salting the earth. And I get it. It wasn't Hillary Clinton that got beat last year. It wasn't even the Democrat or Republican party.

Donald Trump grabbed your worldview by the p*ssy...and tossed it into the wind.
Yeah, just like Trump has stated that he will bring jobs back to the US. What he did not tell you is that he has no plans to pay the workers who work in those jobs. Oh Wait, I bet you'll dub this Fake News of the liberal and progressive media because you are unable to see reality even when it jumps up and slaps you in the face!

You make me laugh, davislane. Your trumpeteer posts are constantly humorous. I bet you look in the mirror when you write them. You fit that hierarchical archetype who think Trump is God because he pretends he has money. His money will never make him rich.

Personally, I don't see how you supported someone who constantly gives it up the rear to his supporters. I bet you learned that in Sundae School.

The republiracists are digging their graves for the last time.

Last edited:
Yeah, just like Trump has stated that he will bring jobs back to the US. What he did not tell you is that he has no plans to pay the workers who work in those jobs.

Please explain how Trump is going to "not pay" workers he doesn't employ. Like Ford or Carrier employees, for instance. This isn't even a coherent thought.

You make me laugh, davislane. Your trumpeteer posts are constantly humorous.

I would imagine this is the only coping mechanism left after losing so thoroughly and consistently. This, or weeping into a pillow.

You fit that hierarchical archetype who think Trump is God because he pretends he has money. His money will never make him rich.

"Anybody who doesn't hate Trump like me thinks he's God." How unoriginally binary.

By Rob Thubron on Jan 6, 2017, 9:30 AM
The Internet Archive now lets you check every Donald Trump TV appearance from the last eight years

What kind of biased crap is that????

Is there any Internet Archive that lets us check every Hillary Lies in TV appearance from the last eight years or since Yugoslavian conflict ?? So to be fair...Do we..? or why another Turdtech fails again to notice that??

Is there any Internet Archive that lets us check every Hillary Lies in TV appearance from the last eight years or since Yugoslavian conflict ?? So to be fair...Do we..?

Answer: No.

Reason: Astronomical server costs.

By Rob Thubron on Jan 6, 2017, 9:30 AM

****************************************************************************************

For those of you with short memories or are college educated...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jriU_cPU9Vk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93i0wT9jo9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0nTKS5V2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL33Xx0tveE

[/QUOTE]

Answer: No.

Reason: Astronomical server costs.[/QUOTE]

Nonsense!! You are completely wrong...and answer YES and is nothing to do with the server costs! Just investigate...!

These Trump videos are archived on Hillary's secret servers stored at 21 East 26th Street in New York. According to the fake news site CNN there are tunnels that Hillary had made that lead to the viewing room located in the basement of the Russian Embassy. Contact the Clinton Foundation at 212 397-2255 for pricing and viewing times.

Back