The "why is that OS stupid?" thread

Marnomancer

Just mulling over and chuckling at the differences between Windows and Linux and other OSes, and came up with this. I have one at hand, and though I'd share it.
248163_368097299916631_615136125_n.jpg
Anyone's guess who that is aimed at. :p

So, what's your thought?

Windows! And a friend of mine who builds and repairs PCs says he's seen people click "Yes..." to that offer.

I've clicked it before just so I could punch it in the face if it was able to look it up ;)

Windows... It's the only OS I've used that has ever offered to check online for the solution to a connection problem, just like the picture suggests.

OSX is second, always insisting I reopen all my programs upon startup (up until the most recent update, of course).

Hmm gonna say windows 7 is stupid because microsoft would and will not let me redownload windows 7! If I knew that I would have NEVER bought a digital copy or I would have backed it up like 3 times instead of just on my now stolen USB flash drive.:mad:

microsoft would and will not let me redownload windows 7!
Try these links:
These are download links for Windows install media not Windows activation keys, you must supply your own key for Windows to activate.
The Windows 7 ISO images hosted on Digital River is genuine and official version, and the downloads from the server is legal. It’s after all one of the official channel where end-users who purchase a license (product key) for Windows 7 get the setup installation files.

Try these links:
These are download links for Windows install media not Windows activation keys, you must supply your own key for Windows to activate.
That's actually where I downloaded Windows 7 from the other day and got the missing drivers error on install with several dvd burns and a usb flash drive attempts. I have a legit product key. Maybe I had a bad download.

Back