This computer is not authorized/this computer is already authorized

learninmypc

When I've backed up my iphone/ipad, I get that some times so I went here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203160 & after I did what it said, it told me I have it authorized on 5 computers including this one.
How can it be authorized on 5 other computers when I have only one? I do have the lates version of itunes.
Today is not the first time this has happened. Totally confused.

Authorized on X systems means X devices are sharing your Apple ID.

If you still have all X, you can unauthorize by connecting a device to iTunes and then use the Unauthorize to drop it from your Apple ID.

On the other hand (device stolen, lost, broken) you need the assistance of Apple - - I'm told it's difficult to get them to cooperate.

Authorized on X systems means X devices are sharing your Apple ID.

If you still have all X, you can unauthorize by connecting a device to iTunes and then use the Unauthorize to drop it from your Apple ID.

On the other hand (device stolen, lost, broken) you need the assistance of Apple - - I'm told it's difficult to get them to cooperate.
But,as I said, I only have the one computer so I have no idea where they got the idea I have 5. I did have to change the password because they said it wasn't correct when I knew it was. I have never plugged either iphone/ipad in to another pc to back it up.
I'll go back to that link & try their other suggewstion:mad::confused:

Back