This high-capacity charger can power up your phone several times over

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

We use our mobile devices a great deal, but we’re not always around a power outlet to keep them charged and running. Fortunately, the Zendure A8 Portable Battery Bank is here to make sure your devices get the energy they need no matter where you are. One of the fastest-charging power banks on the market, the Zendure Portable Battery Bank can be yours for $64.95.

Boasting Quick Charge 3.0 ports, the Zendure Battery Bank puts out an immense 18W of power when connected to compatible devices, charging them at rapid speeds. Packing a massive 26,800mAh battery lets you charge your phone 7-9 times over, and it can hold up to 95 percent of its charge even after months without use.

The Zendure Portable Battery Bank also features a charge-through function, allowing it to power up other devices while its battery is being charged. And it switches to standby mode when charging is complete, preserving power for your future charging needs.

Currently on offer at 48% off, you can get the Zendure Portable Battery Bank for $64.95, considerably less than its $126.95 suggested retail price.

Image credit: Gadget Viper

Permalink to story.

I bought a Mophie Powerbank 8x. I used it on my iPhone 6sPlus and I still use it with my 7Plus256GB.

I absolutely love it. I can recharge my phone while shooting long videos in 4K. Thanks to the large capacity of the phone, I can make a 5 hour long video, edit it on the phone and upload it to Youtube - never being forced to stop and recharge.

Very nice, this will be very useful as a backup on my sailboat. The best part is that I can actually get this shipped home, it's not limited to the US only :)

I've bought many 50,000mAh battery banks on ebay for about $10 and haven't had any issues with them. They hold a ton of charges for our phones. Some are also smaller than this thick thing...

I've bought many 50,000mAh battery banks on ebay for about $10 and haven't had any issues with them. They hold a ton of charges for our phones. Some are also smaller than this thick thing...
Yeah what can go wrong with big batteries and powering devices with unbranded chinese produced quality assurance.

Sure... you might not have any issues so far or at all with it, but this are the type of things you don't want to be a cheapo with and just risk it, at least not me.

Sure... you might not have any issues so far or at all with it, but this are the type of things you don't want to be a cheapo with and just risk it, at least not me.
The cheapest ones usually cost the most in the long run, the same goes for everything.

I have a couple of Sony usb banks, small in size and mAh (one is 2800 and the other is 5000) but the efficiency in both is awesome and charges as fast as 2A. I know they will never give away as I have the utmost respect for the brand. One I carry in my backpack and the other is in my nightstand, enough for a blackout or to keep things alive in a long trip.

I built my own battery pack that was 12V 26Ah AGM battery for $36. 4 USB ports(2 quick charge) and 2 12Vpower Ports.

And without the voltage listed on the pack the AmpHour rating is useless.

I originally build my battery pack to power my Telescope, Camera and laptop for about 3 days out in the wilderness for doing astrophotography

EDIT:
After further research I found that the battery pack is 3.7V@26AH. To make those numbers a little easier to understand, my battery pack is 312Watthours and this one 96Wh, under a third as much power for twice the cost.

Last edited:
I built my own battery pack that was 12V 26Ah AGM battery for $36. 4 USB ports(2 quick charge) and 2 12Vpower Ports.
I could build my own furniture instead of buying it ready for way less. When you are not a Prince YRaz, things are harder for you =(

I could build my own furniture instead of buying it ready for way less. When you are not a Prince YRaz, things are harder for you =(
All jokes aside, I bought a battery off of amazon and picture up 2 of those USB charges that go in your cars cigarette port. I made a cable harness and soldered them into it. After that I got a plastic box and just hot glued the USB ports flush with the face

Wake me up when it supports USB C PD
Get an adapter and call it a day. This is a charging device not a data device. The only time you would need true USB C is for data purposes only. And even then you can get high speeds from USB 3.1 without having USB C.

Get an adapter and call it a day. This is a charging device not a data device. The only time you would need true USB C is for data purposes only. And even then you can get high speeds from USB 3.1 without having USB C.
Considering the high power output USB C allows, you might be a bit wrong in there. Once it's more readily available there might be more, improved and faster versions of quick charge.

Considering the high power output USB C allows, you might be a bit wrong in there. Once it's more readily available there might be more, improved and faster versions of quick charge.
It does see as if Type-C can be configured up to 5v@3amps where as standard USB 3.1 connectors are only of capable of 5v@900mA. It also seems as if there is a standard using USB type-C connectors called USB PD that is theoretically capable of 20v@5Amps.

Source:
http://www.androidauthority.com/usb-type-c-and-3-1-explained-656552/

Look up USB C PD and try again.

Back