Three BSODs in the last month

cereal_killerxx

I have had 3 BSoDs in the last month and am not sure what is causing the problem. If I remember correctly, it named ntoskrnl.exe as the problem file. I will attach all 3 of the minidumps from the last month. The Blue screens seem to happen randomly as far as I can tell.

Here are my computer specs:
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz
8GB DDR3 1600
600W PSU
1TB SATA II HDD
PowerColor Radeon HD 6850 1GB
Gigabyte GA-770T-USB3 motherboard

Edit: Apparently, lots of other people have had trouble with this motherboard. Perhaps I should try flashing the bios?

Attachments

• minidumps.zip
    55.5 KB · Views: 1
Try this

I suggest you to try the following tips:

Update graphic drivers
Update sound drivers
Clean junk from your computer
Repair Windows registry keys
Clean computer from viruses

For repairing registry install a 3rd party software Reginout.

I got a bluescreen again while I was gone a little while ago. Here's the latest dump.

Before I got the bluescreen, I did the following:
-installed new video and sound drivers
-downloaded all windows updates
-flashed to latest bios
-repaired registry using reginout
-cleaned computer using Ccleaner and reginout
-did a scan using Spybot S&D

I'm now gonna do a scan using Microsoft Security Essentials and the above program mentioned.

Attachments

• 090711-34398-01.zip
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
I uninstalled Spybot, used the temp file cleaner, and scanned with MSE. No viruses. Maybe uninstalling Spybot fixed the problem. I guess all I can do is wait to see if it happens again. Any other suggestions?

Just got another BSOD. It happened while I was gaming. I was playing counterstrike source for about 10 minutes when it happened so I doubt it's heat related. Plus I was playing Dead Island for 3 hours earlier with no issues. I got the blue screen when I went to exit the game.

Here's the latest dump.

Edit: I just looked inside the computer and one of the sticks of ram wasn't locked on, on one side. Could that cause the blue screens?

Attachments

• 091111-22339-01.zip
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
Back