Tonzo Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psych1012

Hi, everyone,

I just bought a wireless lap top mouse on Ebay and I am starting to regret that I did. The package does not have a model # or name but after some search I found that it was made by Tonzo Industrial Co.,Ltd. It appears to me, and this is just a guys but I believe this company is no longer in business as their site is down and the contact email is a hotmail address. I'm not going to email a hotmail address. I am including a link so that you can see what it looks like. http://tonzo168.en.busytrade.com/products/info/710089/Wireless_Optical_Mouse.html

Here's the problem - simply put - it doesn't work. It worked at first and then suddenly it would no longer move the cursor. I have done everything I could find in trouble shooting of other wireless mice. Including holding the button underneath the mouse, holding the button on the receiver, holding them both at the same time (to sync them) Checking properties in Device Manager (plug and play). Rebooting etc etc. The batteries are fine. Sometimes I can get it to move and inch and then it will stop again. I have taken the batteries out as well and reinstalled them. I've also tried several different surfaces with it. I don't want to spend the money to send it back as it was cheap in the first place. I think I might just buy a non wireless mouse for this laptop. This is too much pain for a company computer. Thanks for any help in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back