Total PC uptime

beedu

Does anyone know if there's a way to check a overall PC up time from the very beginning ( purchase) ?:)

Do you mean how long its been up & running or ? Otherwise, right click the taskbar,left click Start Task Manager & click the Performance Tab & it'll show you how long since you (re)booted up.
Of course you can also use the TS search feature top right corner in here.

I mean how long its been up & running but not in a single session but from the very moment it was purchased . I would call it a " total usage time counter" (in hours ) :)

You can type "systeminfo" in to a command prompt and it will give the date the operating system was installed. You can probably work out an average from this.

As far as I know there is no total uptime counter built in to windows, But there is a third party app called winaudit here : http://pxserver.com/WinAudit.htm

Install it and choose the "uptime statistics" option on the left of the screen.

This will however only report from your last install of windows. A fresh install will always reset your counters.

Ok, somebody else will have to answer that. An interesting question thou. :)
I thought it might be one ;)

Thank you fimbles. I'll check this one.

edit: It's exactly what I've been looking for. What a shame it cannot count a TOTAL(since the very first run) up time ,but still, I am much obliged.

Back