Trouble with fatal errors, installing windows and programs and blue screen

Hi...

I recently got this system and the first month it seemed to be working perfectly but after some time the windows started to give some errors like WindowsExplorer has stopped working so I thought there's a problem with my windows and when I tried to change it an error occurred : an error occurred while trying to copy a file : the source file is corrupted. then I thought there's a problem with my DVD rom but after installing the windows from a flash disk the error kept coming every time I wanted to install a program that's more than like 10 GBs, and I know there's nothing wrong with the installation and it's only my system. and from time to time it gives fatal errors when I try to play Warcraft and other games. and also every once in a while I see the blue screen of dumping crash memory and the system restarts. heres my system config :

Asus Z87-c / Intel Core i5 4430 / 4 GB corsair ram / NVIDIA geforce GTX 650 Ti Boost / Green 530 power

"I recently got this system" Is Windows fully updated and activated? Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

"I recently got this system" Is Windows fully updated and activated? Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

the windows is fully installed and activated but not updated for like two month and its 64x.
there are no files on the minidump folder and I tried to see if they are hidden but there was nothing, but I searched *.dmp in the windows folder and it found 5 files, One of them is 388 mb so I suppose thats not the one im looking for, but the other 4 are placed on C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG

is that the one u meant ?

Attachments

• WD-20140227-0117.zip
    182.7 KB · Views: 1
Back