Tutorial(s) for updating security programs

learninmypc

I'm trying to find tutorials for "just" the updating part of SAS,SpywareBlaster & M-bam.
I've been to bleeping computer but some of those incude "everything", not to mention they weren't current the last time I checked.
Any suggestions/ideas? TIA :)

I agree. But some people don't know how to follow "easy" directions.
I sent a self made tutorial with pictures to a friend & was told it was to difficult to understand.
I've never had a problem with the programs I've used. Some aren't as smart as you & me:D

If someone can't follow a step-by-step guide with pictures then they are either too lazy, purposely being uncooperative, or have severe learning/mental disorders. I used to get this all the time in IT support.

Either way, they are unfit for functioning in modern society. It's not your problem.

With St1ckM4n here. (Sounds like my dad.)
Some people don't want to learn... just for you to "fix it" for them.

"another 1d-10t problem."
"most computer problems sit about 18" in front of the monitor."

I think I saw some decent instructions at one point a couple years ago.
A little checking on computer support forums (like here?) might turn something up...
or at bleeping, or g2g...

But, I have trouble believing your "self made tutorial with pictures" could be that opaque!

@St1ckMan & @BOOkWyrm, I know two people right now that truthfully should not own a pc.
Its a mother & daughter. Not my mother thou.
Mother believed this pc was slow because I had a couple hundred pictures on it.
Then, she was convinced the security programs I put on her Vista Home PC were slowing it down so somebody removed them. All it needs is a bit more RAM.
Thank you both for your input.:D

Back