TV has random cluster of black pixels that change locations

I bought my TV about a year ago and rarely watch it. When I first got it, there were a cluster of dead pixels in the top right corner of the screen. It's about 20 or so pixels in a cluster. Didn't bother me at all cause they were on the edge so I never RMA it (regret this). Then I turned it on about 2 months later and the cluster moved to the center left of the screen. Now they just moved to the center right. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea what could be causing this? Included a pic. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20171027_173519.jpg
    20171027_173519.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20171027_165448.jpg
    20171027_165448.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 0
What brand of tv do you have also where exactly did you buy this from ?
If you bought it online, grab the digital receipt, call the technical number for the manufacturer.
Ask them for a direct rma replacement, most tv's carry about a 2 year warranty.
If not longer provided by the store with warranty plan, no one likes the word rma and having to ship stuff.
However its the only way to get things fixed or replaced for free.

What brand of tv do you have also where exactly did you buy this from ?
If you bought it online, grab the digital receipt, call the technical number for the manufacturer.
Ask them for a direct rma replacement, most tv's carry about a 2 year warranty.
If not longer provided by the store with warranty plan, no one likes the word rma and having to ship stuff.
However its the only way to get things fixed or replaced for free.
It's a Samsung and I bought it from amazon. RMA is out of the question unfortunately. I was just looking to see if theres a certain board I can replace to fix it or something like that.

Back