Uninstall Linux

I am having lots of probs with the program i have
i have lost my password
cant download anything
cant access updates
I have had enough now i cant delete the programs
tried to down load another linux program and that wont work either so want to get rid of it and go back to windows
cant even down load for the printer to work
any one able to help
don't want to have to get somebody else to do it and have to pay them for it

That's probably what you will be doing. As you haven't mentioned what distro you were using or given any other relevant or useful information.
Why is that important? I'm pretty sure you can format everything and reinstall windows, assuming you held on to your copy.

It's quite often only as useful as the user...
Yeah it's pretty useless most of the time IMO.

Why is that important? I'm pretty sure you can format everything and reinstall windows, assuming you held on to your copy.
It's not important but it is relevant, as this is the "alternative os" forum and there may be other ways to help the OP out before resorting to "fresh install windows"? If the OP does go back to windows then that's all well and good, but doing so might only involve rebooting and selecting it from the grub menu, rather than reinstalling. If this is the case than it's only a matter of rewriting the mbr with the standard windows one and then booting into windows and removing the partitions created for "linux".

Regardless, the OP has not provided anywhere near enough info, it's actually very vague and on most linux support forums would simply be considered a troll post - speaking of which:

[QUOTE='hellokitty[hk]Yeah it's pretty useless most of the time IMO.[/QUOTE]
As I said it's quite often only as useful as the user... :rolleyes:

Back