Update video card drivers

I recently got minecraft on my computer and when I went to run it I got an error message saying I have bad video drivers. I don't know much about computers and youtube doesn't help.
My video card drivers are: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family and my operating system is Window 98 professional. Please help.

My video card drivers are: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family and my operating system is Window 98 professional. Please help.
Your onboard graphics chipset (especially a chipset so dated) is not going to help you that much with computing projects.

Well, you just need to update the chipset drivers - If it's still supported. Also, I am not sure what the minimum requirements are for Minecraft, but Win95 and your dated Intel chipset may not be quite enough.

Well, you just need to update the chipset drivers - If it's still supported. Also, I am not what the minimum requirements are for Mine craft, but Win95 and your dated Intel chipset may not be quite enough.
+1, even for a non-demanding game like Minecraft, the computer you have is just not sufficient.

Edit: If you have $25, get a Raspberry Pi, it can play Minecraft.

Back