[Vague rumor, personal opinion] - new iPhone/iPad design?

St1ckM4n

No idea if this has anything to grasp onto, but figured some people may be interested. :)

I was reading a totally unrelated article, when I stumbled upon this picture. It's apparently an EA-provided image showing new tablet/phone features on the upcoming Battlefield 4 game.

From the looks of it, it could very well be the next ipad Mini, iPad, iPhone (L to R). Thoughts?

iphone.png

Interesting. I dont think the phone will be the next iPhone. It looks like a Nexus with a iPhone-like home button photoshopped in. Plus, the future iPhone (5S maybe?) will keep the same look as the iPhone 5 according to leaks (not confirmed). As for the iPhone 6, it is said to be a bigger version of the iPhone 5, with a more square like look more than rounded (as seen in the picture). As for the tablets, it does seem correct since the iPad 5 is supposed to be on par with the bezels of the iPad Mini (thin bezels).

IMO it could be a 6. It's still slightly elongated (just like 5). The base shape reminds me of a Nexus4, yes, but the earpiece is wrong anyway. Also, the tablets have relatively thin bezels on the picture, although I believe iPad mini has slightly smaller ones?

Who knows! It could just be a mish mash of photoshopped pics. :)

IMO it could be a 6. It's still slightly elongated (just like 5). The base shape reminds me of a Nexus4, yes, but the earpiece is wrong anyway. Also, the tablets have relatively thin bezels on the picture, although I believe iPad mini has slightly smaller ones?

Who knows! It could just be a mish mash of photoshopped pics. :)

It is a mash up probably. EA will be sued if this is indeed true xD.

Back