Video card not displaying properly?

Hello all, I recently assembled a computer, and all checks out fine except for the video card in my system information.

I ordered an N560GTX PCI Express Graphics Card, and when I try launching games, my graphics card is instead displayed as an NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a.

I tried some of the other tips I've found when browsing through this site, such as disabling the display adapter I have under the Device Manager, but to no avail.

I also went into my BIOS, and all I could find that pertained to my problem was the "Primary Graphics Adapter" which is set to "PCI Express". I'm not sure if there was another option I was supposed to change, but to my knowledge, I couldn't find anything else.

I even went as far as taking my computer apart to check if It was plugged in correctly, and to my knowledge it is. One thing I do not understand is that the box my graphics card came in says it has dual fans, and instead the one in my computer only has a single fan.

I'm not sure if I was a victim of fraud, or if I just wasn't doing something right. If anyone could offer me any tips to solve this annoying issue, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry. Missed a spot. Before anyone asks, yes, I did update my drivers on the NVIDIA website. I still haven't received any visual changes or notifications on the matter.

nForce is the chipset on AMD mobos. Is this correct? It could just be using the APU instead of the GPU.

Back