Video: first footage of Minecraft Pocket Edition

Emil

TS Rookie
The immensely popular PC sandbox game Minecraft is getting a Pocket Edition, and there's even a video to prove it. The port will be arriving on the Sony Ericsson Xperia…

Read the whole story

G

I'm a huge fan of Minecraft, but I can't imagine a need to play on a mobile device, no less a garbage sony phone.

I might try it out once it rolls out for general Android use but unless it's as fully featured as the PC version, I doubt it will be more than just a novelty.

Xclusiveitalian

TS Evangelist
A DS/3DS version would make more sense since you could use the pen to move objects into the bar... How on this or any other device would you move items, like swords, or picks to the action bar? it would have to be touchscreen.

Zecias

TS Booster
xclusiveitalian said:
A DS/3DS version would make more sense since you could use the pen to move objects into the bar... How on this or any other device would you move items, like swords, or picks to the action bar? it would have to be touchscreen.
think about it for 2 seconds and maybe you will see.
i can think of two methods right off the bat.

Zecias

TS Booster
xclusiveitalian said:
think about it for 2 seconds and maybe you will see.
i can think of two methods right off the bat.

Latest posts