Video lags with every player without VLC

Whenever I start a video with km player or any other player without vlc video lags but audio is ok, even my pc is getting very slow
in all other players this problem occurs but only in VLC player everything is ok
till yesterday everything was fine but suddenly from today videos with any players without vlc videos struggling
what is the problem?
may be there is no problem with hit or video card cause I am playing many games like fifa 15 very smoothly

plz help

I would still suggest making sure your video card drivers are the most up-to-date. As well, check for a video setting such as accelerated graphics settings (Generally under the media player settings)

Koushik, I gave some options as to what to try, try them and reply with what you've found.Clifford's suggestion of Codec's seems right. I forgot that VLC has it's own, most others use what's installed on the system.

You can download K-Lite here: http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

Or if you prefer simple installers: www.ninite.com Check the K-Lite Codecs under "Media" (third column), get installer and run it.
downloaded that and installed but problem is not fixed :(

Did you update your video drivers as well as check for the accelerated graphics setting in other media players ?

I do not use this player and I am replying by phone a the moment.

But it will be under the "Settings" or "Options" somewhere. Look for anything that may say accelerated graphics. Could also look for an option to reset the player to default settings.

Back