Virus spreading through usb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Sorry for my English.
I have tried everything, but nothing helped, so I decided to ask some help from here.
This virus started when my sister opened a link in msn. There was said "Foto :) (link)". After some time using msn, it froze and started to pop out, and close at the same time, converstasion windows (probably it sent those same links). It also changed IE homepage to postarticles.net. Second thing I discovered was that, some hidden files was added to any of memory stick I plugged in USB to this computer. Thats how I infected my laptop too :S . Those files were following: autorun.inf and a folder "driver" containing "usb", whitch sometimes can be opened as a recycle bin and other time opens as a folder that contains desktop.ini and a file named "ŗ¼*«½¦¹Ŗ½į¬*¢". It is said to be system file. That same file also tries to run when I plug in infected memory stick. It says that all these folders are empty.
I have tried all kinds of antivirus software, but none of them seems to help. Maybe someone have ideas how to fix it? Is it possible that somewhere is hidden keylogger and it empties my bank account when I log in?

First, you need to reformat your memory stick. That will guarantee the virus has been cleaned.

Second, you need to run the following 3 anti-spyware utilities (all are free and can be found on the Internet)

• Malwarebytes Anti-malwayre
  • SuperAntispyware
  • Spybot Search & Destroy

After running those, reply back with results

-- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back