Vista 64-bit random BSOD and freeze Memory dump help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a new PC a couple of months ago and put vista on it, have had absolutely no dramas so far.

had a LAN a couple of days ago, and after i moved the PC to my friend's house, it started to randomly freeze and BSOD with no apparent cause.

I figured it was a loose connection somewhere from being transported but i opened it up and disconnected/reconnected everything, to no avail.

Tried removing and alternating between ram sticks and slots, no change. been reading some forums that suggested a device driver problem and video memory, so reinstalled/updated my gfx drivers. still nothing

the BSOD error i get is

STOP: 0x00000019 (0x0000000000000020, 0xFFFFF8800CD5D790, 0xFFFFF8800CD5D840, 0x00000000050B0435)

though that was the most recent, ive also had IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

comp specs are:

Intel Core 2 Duo E7300
ASUS ATX P5Q SE
GeForce 9800GT
4gb ram
Vista Ultimate 64-bit

only things not new in the PC are the PSU, an Antec TruePower 430W 20pin and an IDE DVD drive.

like i said, been running fine for 2 months, so ???

i've attached some of the minidump files from the last few days

getting really frustrated, if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

64bit bit operating systems are not commonly used, and as such have poor driver support. Few people here on TS (I would assume) use a 64 bit OS. I suggest finding a better driver as from what I have read, this seems to be the root of most 64 bit OS problems.

BTW- M$ requires are 64 bit drivers to be certified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back