Vista blue screen on loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

pingpong123

lenovo y530 64bit system with vista64 home premium. just crashed (i do not know the reason), i reformatted all drives then fresh installed vista32 from usb since my CD drive is broken. installation goes well. but why is it the blue screen appears everytime my vista32bit is loading (blue screen after the loading bar)? pls help me.

what can i do to correct the bad memory module or the corrupt system files? thanks for responding..

nothing works, safemode, etc.
the BSOD is this
0x0000007b (0XFFFFF998000407980,0XFFFFFFFFC0000034,0x00000000000000, 0x00000000000000)
I again reformatted my disk hoping this time it would work, but the same problem occurs..

i have scanned my ddr2 b4 i installed vista. theres no problem in my memory as vista promps. i also tested my ddr2 memory to other laptops and it works, the other laptop booted normally.

To check the hard drive,
Get into My Computer. Right click on the hard drive (C) icon. Select Properties, Tools and select Check Now. Check both boxes and say yes to scan on restart. Restart the laptop and let the disk check complete

thanks Tmagic!
the booting would not finished, BSOD after the loading bar, so i could not enter windows. i was able to check my ddr2 because theres a utility in vista installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back