omegafate

this is funny

my pc is at a 5.4

theres something wrong here cuz there goin by lowest number

what kind of ******* would put something like that in a os

-.-

annoying if u ask me

wat u guys think

Its a pretty basic rating system, if you need more thorough analysis use something else.

I think its fine because it shows you where your system is being held back. You wouldn't run a GTX 280 in a system with 1 gig of ram or a pentium d processor because you'd be bottlenecked.

The rating system is something to show you what you should consider upgrading if you are going to upgrade a component.

this is funny

my pc is at a 5.4
Rating system? WHO's rating system. If it's personal opinon, then .....

(my point is, the poster needs to identify how the rating was obtained by reference to
some url or explicit runtime program :) )

The rating system was started by Microsoft and a bunch of computer manufacturers when VISTA was about to be released.

It turned out to be full of holes and some manufacturers sued Microsoft because of their high failure rates and store returns. The rating system did not fairly and helpfully indicate that all rated computers could handle VISTA. A lot could not run VISTA properly, when their rating system said they could.

i see

so my guess is when i read the stats my cpu is 5.4

my hard drive is a 5.6

and the ram,video card are 5.9

i dont think itll bottleneck

if it does it usually happens on the desktop

so the gaming is fine

the bottleneck rarely happens

so im not to worried yet

im waiting for the new phenoms and athlon processors there commin out with

any one heard any good or bad news with intels new chip

Rating system? WHO's rating system. If it's personal opinon, then .....

(my point is, the poster needs to identify how the rating was obtained by reference to
some url or explicit runtime program :) )
Its the Vista Windows Experience rating, we discussed it and people posted examples back in Jan 07. https://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=67001
Here is an example:
VistaExpierence.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back