W7 BSOD three times today, need help debugging, dump attached

I have had (3) shutdowns today. I have tried to do the debugging but can't get it too work, keeps coming up with an error. I've attached the dump file, can someone help?? pls

Attachments

• 080211-48563-01.zip
    20.3 KB · Views: 1
What are you doing when the shutdowns happen? What is your computer? A laptop, desktop? What operating system are you using?

Computer is a HP Elite Desktop, OS is Windows 7 Ultimate, crash happened once when defragging hd, twice when I shut down all programs and tried to do a restart

Go to Computer, and right-click on the C drive, Properties, Tools and set a disc check at start up

Have you recently installed any programs/drivers or changed any hardware? Also are you able to boot into safe-mode?

No new hardware/software. I am able to boot in safe mode. Not really picking up on any trend of when it happens. It seems to be random.

Well from the dumps I initially thought it was you're HD about to fail (DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR/ (NTSTATUS) 0xc000009d - STATUS_DEVICE_NOT_CONNECTED). But since you're able to get into safemode without a crash and did a chkdsk without any errors. I think it could be that you have multiple AV programs that could be causing the crash. Do you know if you have multiple AV programs installed?

Back