Web pages display too small

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a new rig with Windows 7 Home Premium.I installed the latest version of FF
and all the web pages are very small w/borders on either side of at least 2 inches.My resolution is set at 1280x800 (as always).I tried the normal adjustments w/W7, but it only effects the display of icons, text,etc.,not the pages.Explorer displays the pages normally, but I don't like IE. I like my Fox.I'm thinking it's the new FF version conflicting w/W7.

Is there a simple solution to this or am I going to have to go back to the older FF version ( I don't want to lose all my FF settings and bookmarks....Again ) ? I'm 10 minutes away from going back to the previous version.

If there's a tweak or setting adjustment to rectify this, I would be grateful for the info.

I don't care for Firefox, so I use Google Chrome. Does firefox have a ZOOM feature? Chrome does, as IE8 does?

Once more, does Firefox have a zoom feature? A zoom feature makes the text bigger on a webpage. ie larger, normal and smaller. Just what you are looking to do in Firefox... Understand now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back