Website don't work on either laptop or W7

learninmypc

It just happened this morning. I clicked on my http://www.cbsnews.com/cbs-this-morning/ bookmark & nothing showed up. I deleted cache & even deleted the bookmark & typed it in,still nothing. Lastly, I disabled my adblock plus & despite the massive amount of wall to wall ads,it showed up.
ALL my other bookmarked websites work,no problem . :confused:
I might add,it happens on FF,GC,SeaMonkey & IE.

Maybe it was down when you last accessed it or in the process of being updated. as of now, the link you provided works when launched from windows 8.1 pro x64, ie desktop version.

if it's a consolation, I can't seem to access a different website (yahoo sports) at different times of the day since nba 2013-2014 playoffs started.

Well, I just re installed adblock plus & refreshed it & its still blank on my laptop. Will try it on my W7
"EDIT" No change on my W7. I'm really confused.

Since you cannot access cbsnews and I can repeatedly access it, this situation warrants further investigation.

Attachments

• cbsnews.jpg
    cbsnews.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 1
Ok, I think I found the problem. Left clicking my adblock plus I lick on Filter Preferences & I UN checked the EasyList one & I can now see the website.Thank you @misor for your patience & help. :) :)

That's weird. I thought ABP is plugin for FF? Wonder why you weren't able to connect to CBS News w/ IE? I did have to select "Disable on cbsnews.com" in ABP in order to access the site though.

Yes, weird it is. It all started this morning. I have no problem accessing it on my iPhone, just not W7 & Vista laptop. Very confusing.
I don't remember the process I went thru, but I did report it to adblock plus.

Oddly enough, I just removed adblock plus & installed Adblock edgeadblockedge-logo-1231619658-2_avatar.png & all is better. Is it a full moon? lol :)

Back