Websteroids

I downloaded a program that installed a software called Websteroids I uninstalled it and removed the files from my computer by deleting them, yet on my bottom right gadget icons it still pops up and says its running. I right click this icon and it says hide as the only option. Is there a way to remove and delete this file? I think its causing my computer to keep going into blue screen/errors. Got two erros this 3 days IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_ (nvlddmkm.sys)

First try Revo Uninstaller Pro. If you don't want to buy it, you can get it on a free trial.
Read the simple instructions. Even after uninstallation, you can still run it if there is a program file or icon. Choose advanced level and delete what it finds in the scans.

Revo Uninstaller Pro

Hello, can I use this topic to ask a question. It is related so I figured I don't need to start a new one.
So as OP, I also got a little issue with Websteroids. I googled it and I found a removal guide that I followed (this one, if it is at any importance http://www.xp-vista.com/spyware-removal/websteroids-removal-guide) and I think I got rid of it, just following the manual removal steps. My question is, should I also use the program that bobcat recommended, or just do a scan with my AV?

Back