There is this qwrtaw5.exe in the process and it goes all the way to the program data folder. It's hidden along with a qundmlr.exe, qundmvr.exe, and vgftawv.exe files. the files were created the day after the internet was turned back on. When I mouse over them, the file descriptions are Internet Explorer, and the company is microsoft. It says the file version is 9.0.8112.16421. I guess it was something that came with the newest internet explorer. I also no longer have that version installed. It's still a process for some reason. I tried to delete the first file I mentioned first and got bsod xD so I just left it alone. I'm not sure what to do... I also want to add that I checked the Roaming folder under appdata in 2 ot6her accounts and exe's have appeared there also.