Weird temp error? (hopefully)

spencer

I recently built a pc with a fx 6100 8gb ddr3 and a 7850 in a nzxt phantom 410. and I'm getting what I think are good temps my gpu reaches 50c in load, and the cpu says relatively cool but on speed fan it says the aes says it's like 90c. So what is this aes and do you think these temps are correct. I believe this could'nt be correct, because I have my fans at 100% and I would like to see what you guys think 2. Ill upload gpu-z cpu-z and speed fan diagnostics later today.

And excuse my bad grammar.

Do not use Speed fan to monitor temps. Use Core Temp or HWmonitor and then report back.

Real Temp works too, it just seems Speed Fan provides wildly inaccurate readings.

Right now coretemp says cpu tops at 26.0c and gpu-z says 50c under load so I think this is fine or do you think I should upgrade cooling

Right now coretemp says cpu tops at 26.0c and gpu-z says 50c under load so I think this is fine or do you think I should upgrade cooling
26 is great. My laptop's i7 gets to about 55C under load lol. You are fine in terms of cooling.

Back