What CPU to pair with my 2 GTX 690?

I fried my cpu and motherboard on my gaming pc and was able to salvage my 2 gtx 690 so I was wondering what cpu to get without having to face any bottleneck because of my gpu, so hopfully something thats value friendly.
Id rather wait till the 11 series to buy a new gpu.
I have everything other than a motherboard and cpu,im thinking below 300$ for the cpu , I just dont want to overpay and end up bottle necking cause of my gpu I mainly just play the video games listed below
I play all blizzard games
League of legends
cs go
Rainbowsix siege

Thank you

What is your ram model name and number, also tell us the speed, read the label on it.
I take it this is your video card here right, if not link us to it so we can see you've got.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130781
How exactly did you fry or murder you're cpu and mobo ?
Reason why I am asking you is to find out exactly what happen so you don't repeat the same mistake again.
You're video card drinks up alot of watts and if you are overclocking you're cpu abit much.
Something will go boom or just straight out die with too much stress. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What is your ram model name and number, also tell us the speed, read the label on it.
I take it this is your video card here right, if not link us to it so we can see you've got.
Reason why I am asking you is to find out exactly what happen so you don't repeat the same mistake again.
You're video card drinks up alot of watts and if you are overclocking you're cpu abit much.
16gb DDR4 2400 MHZ and im not planning to overclock

I have EVGA Z370 Micro ATX and nzxt Kraken X31 as a cooler , 16gb ddr4 2400 mhz im currently debating between 8350k and 8400 or is it worth it to pay the extra $$$ for 8600k . I mainly only play video games and some light web browsing and like most of the video games barely use 4 cores so idk if it worth it to pay or is it going to be extra$$$ for an unnoticeable performance boost

I honestly would go with the core i5 8400, if you can understand this overclocking guide video.
You will see why I choose it over the 8600k, its not hard to do at all if you pay attention.
Now if you were, hard core gaming, streaming on the side lines, web browsing, abit of schooling or job related work,
I would go for the 8600k for an absolute high stable overclock past 3.9ghz+.

Back