What would my FPS be low with 4090?

Hello everyone,
I have been having this issue since I bought this PC. When I compare my FPS to my friends with much weaker pc's they always get more FPS than me. For example a friend of mine wıth 4060 ti gets more FPS than me on rainbow six siege. I have brought my PC to 2 different computer services they could not find the issue at all. Also please do not tell me to buy a 2k or 4k monitor, I just want to see my PC working on full potential. Also When I first bought this pc I had i7 13 13700k with msi 4090 ventus. I tought that they were the problem but no nothing changed after changing those part to my current parts.

The FPS I get on different games wıth low settings(1080p).
Rainbow six siege:On ranked max 400
Battlefiled 2042: max 290
Valorant: max 600.

I know these numbers are not low but this is not what I paid for. A person with a 4060 ti should not get more FPS than me. There are some people on youtube with my components and getting min 500 on rainbow. For example this guy with 2k resolution gets way more than me. I just do not think that on 1080p the FPS can be lower.

CPU: i9 13900K.
GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX 4090 OC.
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero Z790.
RAM: Skill g 32 GB 6000.
Power plan: High performance.
Msi afterburner: power limit at 125%

If you guys can help me get rid of this problem I would really appreciate it. If you need any info about my setting or sth else just tell me.

Hello everyone,
I have been having this issue since I bought this PC. When I compare my FPS to my friends with much weaker pc's they always get more FPS than me. For example a friend of mine wıth 4060 ti gets more FPS than me on rainbow six siege. I have brought my PC to 2 different computer services they could not find the issue at all. Also please do not tell me to buy a 2k or 4k monitor, I just want to see my PC working on full potential. Also When I first bought this pc I had i7 13 13700k with msi 4090 ventus. I tought that they were the problem but no nothing changed after changing those part to my current parts.

The FPS I get on different games wıth low settings(1080p).
Rainbow six siege:On ranked max 400
Battlefiled 2042: max 290
Valorant: max 600.

I know these numbers are not low but this is not what I paid for. A person with a 4060 ti should not get more FPS than me. There are some people on youtube with my components and getting min 500 on rainbow. For example this guy with 2k resolution gets way more than me. I just do not think that on 1080p the FPS can be lower.

CPU: i9 13900K.
GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX 4090 OC.
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero Z790.
RAM: Skill g 32 GB 6000.
Power plan: High performance.
Msi afterburner: power limit at 125%

If you guys can help me get rid of this problem I would really appreciate it. If you need any info about my setting or sth else just tell me.
Your RTX 4090 might be bottlenecked by:

1. CPU: Monitor CPU usage during games. If at 100%, consider a future CPU upgrade for demanding titles.
  2. Background Apps: Close unnecessary programs running in the background.
  3. Outdated Drivers: Download & install the latest Nvidia Game Ready Drivers.
  4. In-Game Settings: Lower demanding settings like shadows or anti-aliasing.
  5. Overheating: Monitor temps & clean dust buildup. Consider undervolting (research first).
  6. PSU Wattage: Ensure your PSU has enough wattage for the 4090.
  7. Windows Power Plan: Set it to "High Performance".
If you've tried these and still have issues, provide more details about specific games, settings, and temperatures.

Back