What kind of video connector is this?

By vegasgmc ยท 4 replies
Mar 12, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. mailpup

    mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 7,188   +470

  2. ikesmasher

    ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 3,002   +1,322

    ^nice find. to OP, you will need an adapter.
    I have never seen one of those in my life O.o
  3. LNCPapa

    LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,276   +461

  4. SNGX1275

    SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,742   +422

    I believe that connector is also on my Power Mac G4's GF2MX video card. But since I don't have an adapter, I just use the VGA out.

    Papa - that adapter is fine, if you can live with VGA. Otherwise splitting that to a couple DVI connections is better: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...TC-Froogle-_-Cables-_-Cables+To+Go-_-12196196

    Or even a DVI and VGA: http://www.buy.com/prod/startech-co...-dvi-i-vga-dms-59-cable-female/207902222.html

    I found those with google shopping and just included the more common sites to buy from, other sites in the google shopping had them for a few dollars less.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...