What Power Supply for 9600GT cards 400W or 600W

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know the minimum power supply requirement for my XFX 9600GT Graphics Card (PV-T96G-YMFF)

The confusion created because in System Requirements page in its website it says 600W Minimum Power Supply for 9600 GT cards, but when I click on PV-T96G-YDF4 Model (which is also a 9600 GT card)on the same page, a small box pops up in which Minimum Power Supply Requirement is 400 for that card.

My Power Supply Unit model is Gigabyte Superb 550 (GE-P450N-C2), which is 450W PSU with peak wattage of 550W. Is it sufficient for my card PV-T96G-YMFF ? Or should I go for upper model - Superb 720

Anyone can help ?

google 9600gt power requirements. "superb" in the name of an item doesnt make it that either. Just make sure you get a quality psu.

google 9600gt power requirements. "superb" in the name of an item doesnt make it that either. Just make sure you get a quality psu.

At first, please tell me the power requirement in terms of Watt for my 9600 GT card.

The PSU I have mentioned are quality psu with latest configarations. Please check these for me on gigabyte website.

There are so many excellent power supplies available now that the technology has caught up, and manufacturers upgraded their designs.
I think PCPower and Cooling is great, and their prices have dropped a lot... They make many of the OCZ units.
You will be fine with any PCPandC, OCZ, Corsair, Seasonic, Sparkle, FSP Group, ThermalTake or Antec that is 500 watts or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back