What the heck is this?

Zen

Well I was kind of shocked tonight when doing a basic Google search for some new Ubuntu themes. Mainly I was looking for "red themes", because I am putting together an idea for a red based Ubuntu custom desktop, and was looking for red ones.

Now what I found was a little shocking and a little bit frightening. I guess using the word "red" in a search engine lead me to this, a satanic Ubuntu web site! I don't know if the people who made this site are doing it out of humor, maybe it's a joke, but to me it looked pretty serious.

Give it a look......

The Satanic Ubuntu
http://ubuntusatanic.org/news/about/

I don't know, some of the information, mainly about Ubuntu is pretty usual, but the evil and satanic part, I don't know! :confused:

I will be sticking with the normal Ubuntu, not the satanic version! :darth:

Well, it's either a gathering of Satan's Trolls and Archtrolls, or a bunch of juvenile delinquents without enough money to buy and butcher themselves copies of Windows 7.

I do so wish they'd save me a line or two of whatever nasty amphetamine compound they're snorting. That'd likely be a rush ta' come close putting to your eye out.

I still think it's all strange and bizarre, something out of a Rod Sterlings Twilight Zone episode!

((Whatever their smoking or snorting, i don't want any part of it!))

Luke...................."I am your Father"...................Nooooooooooooooooo!

I love this comment

lol.jpg

the second one.. i think the trolls are being counter-trolled

Back