What's the newest Aquamark type thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
testing to see if I can see my specs, I guess you can only look at other ppls, oh ok I just found the yes option :)

3DMark06 / 3DMark Vantage.

There are plenty that can test individual components. Cinebench for CPU, HDTach for HDD, OpenSource Mark, etc.

alright i got 159,000 on 3mark06 with some stuff downloading in the back ground but I couldnt go to the site to submit.

mm I must be mistaken lol I just kept it at the default settings, im trying to fix some heat problems right now ill check it out again in a bit

Well I have since reinstalled windows, I believe I was actually using 3dmark03. Why? Because when I try to load 3dmark06 I get blue screen atm :(>. Well im going to try 3dmark vantage out. The one I used followed a submarine around.

That's pretty good I'm guessing. 3DMark05 pushes your graphics card more than later versions, which test the CPU a bit more.

Try 3DMark06. See what you score. :)

Ok I got my 3dmark06 and it is 16964 3DMarks. I could oc, but I have no trouble running age of conan or cris at max settings on 1920x1080 res, so why bother voiding my warranties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back