Where can I go to download a accelerator card with dual-TMU support

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday i downloaded a game world of warcraft. now it's telling me
i need to install a card call 3d accelerator card with dual-TMU support.
can u tell me were i can go to download a safe program.

It's not a program, it's an actual piece of hardware. You need a new video card.

Download and run CPU-Z (available here) and post all the information under the Mainboard tab in this thread. We can recommend a suitable video card based on that information.

what is all the information do i have to put under the Mainboard in this thread? I have downloaded it . And i still can't play the game.

what is all the information do i have to put under the Mainboard in this thread? I have downloaded it . And i still can't play the game.

I have a Dell Computer-how can I found out what I need and if I can replace it in my system--My system is less than 6 mos old so I find it hard to believe that I don't have the right graphics card--can someone help me?

My Graphic Interface is AGP Version 2.0 Transfer Rate is 4x Max Supported is 4x and side band is not supported.

I have a Compaq Pentium 4--can someone please help me.

3d Accelerator Card for WOW

I am trying to Play WOW and it tells me that my graphics card is not supported--I posted my comp info on the previous post--I'm trying to find out what I would need and if my current computer can support it.

Thanks for any help you can offer

Try updating

Have you tried updating you card? Open up device manager, click Action, and the look for hardware changes, or simply go to the card and right click and check for updates.

I went to NVIDA and it checked my drivers and said that I had this:
Product Detected NVIDIA Vanta/Vanta LT (Microsoft Corporation)
Current Driver Installed 6.14.10.5673

It told me I need an update and when I ran the update it gave me this message:
Non-Intel device detected. Please contact the device manufacturer for possible updates.

What do I need to do? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back