Which graphics card is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

g4mer

I wanted to buy a new pc for gaming and spend as less as i can. ive seen two good offers. they both have good processors and all, i just want to see which graphic card is better. One PC has MSI ATI Radeon HD 3650 256MB 128bit PCI-e, and other has XFX ATI HD 4350 512MB DDR2 64bit. hd 3650 is more expencive, but hd 4350 is newer i guess. So which one is better, and are those two better than Nvidia GeForce 8600GT?

I dont know but I bet you the ATI 3650 is faster. I remember when manufactuers tried pulling this crap of 64bit lanes back in the day and the cards were almost half as fast. Generally, in computers, the more expensive part is better.

The HD 3650 is better. However, neither card is a good solution if your objective is gaming.

LOL what rick said, 64 bit is a good sign that there not a lot of through put to be had, given the two the 3650 is not a bad 2048x1024 card for most games if you get the DDR3 version, I managed to run crysis on medium at lower resolution with it. it also overclocks well. the 3650 ranges from $40-$100 though, if your looking at the higher end of that price point, get a 4770 instead, much much more performance.

64-bit is the "This card sucks more" clue.
Gee willikers, even the lowly 9500GT is 128 bit access, and I've never heard anybody call that a "good gaming" card. On the "suckiness" scale, I think that it's rated as, "this card sucks period".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back