Which subjects shall I choose for a-level?

hamas123

I'm going to college next year. Here are the combinations of subjects I'm thinking of choosing. Please tell me which combination you think is best.

Combination 1
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology

Combination 2:
Maths, Physics, Computing, Chemistry

Combination 3:
Maths, Physics, Computing, Biology

Combination 4:
Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Computing.

Also, I'm thinking of going to Solihull Sixth Form or Joseph Chamberlain Sixth Form College. Which is Sixth Form is better? I can't decide!

Any help will be appreciated. Many thanks in advance :)

EXTRA DETAIL: I'm leaning towards the computing combinations so which computing combination is best? If computing isn't good, please tell me why and which combination you think is best (Unless you can think of a better combination). Also, if you live in Birmingham (UK), help on which Sixth Form to choose WILL be appreciated.

I'd do combo 3. I think as a general rule (at least at high academic rated colleges/universities in the US) a freshman should avoid taking Calculus, Physics, and Chemistry at the same time. 2 of 3 is fine, but not all 3.

Biology is just chemistry. Chemistry is just physics. Physics is just Maths.
I would go for combo 2 personally. IMO biology doesn't get you very far - my doctor friends say the first thing they were taught at uni was to forget everything they had learnt at GCSE/A-level because it was all made up.

Back