Which tool support resetting password from UEFI Board

fuzindawz

Tried a few suggestions made by Google. The reset disk boots normally but can't find the accounts on computer. I guess it is might be something related to UEFI settings.

P.S It is DIY PC with Asus Motherboard

I tried that, and it was a no-go. I wound up having to send it to Asus to have it cleared. After this laptop fiasco, I have decided that I will no longer recommend/purchase Asus branded laptops. Even their motherboards are starting to get very buggy, and I have even moved away from those in builds.

I tried that, and it was a no-go. I wound up having to send it to Asus to have it cleared. After this laptop fiasco, I have decided that I will no longer recommend/purchase Asus branded laptops. Even their motherboards are starting to get very buggy, and I have even moved away from those in builds.
I will pass this brand in future. I tested the disk on HP laptop, it works fine.

I will pass this brand in future. I tested the disk on HP laptop, it works fine.
If so that , maybe the reset disk doesn't work on your Asus laptop ,
For your Asus laptop , do you have other accounts ? maybe which can help you to reset it

Back