Why does my PC display weird dots and graphical errors?

My PC is acting weird lately. It shows white dots and screws with some programs. I've attached a picture that shows an example of the problem. Ive tried reinstalling my driver but that didn't fix anything. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    345 KB · Views: 11
If it were mine to do, I would consider if all programs or just this program had the issue. If just this one, I would remove it and download fresh. If it were in several programs, I would be wondering about my GPU (maybe driver - I only install drivers and not the 'candy helpers utility'. Some folks find AMD drivers more problematic - you may have to search AMD forum for the latest info.

If it were mine to do, I would consider if all programs or just this program had the issue. If just this one, I would remove it and download fresh. If it were in several programs, I would be wondering about my GPU (maybe driver - I only install drivers and not the 'candy helpers utility'. Some folks find AMD drivers more problematic - you may have to search AMD forum for the latest info.
Thanks, tried reinstalling my driver and that didn’t work. Then I decided to take my GPU out and boot up the computer and everything was back to normal. I’ve contacted the support team for my GPU for help.

Back