Window folders auto-closing (but not the app itself) -Windows 10

Sometimes, in the middle of my work, there's a blink (as if rebuffering) and the folders in the background just close and the app I was using no longer remains focused (I think desktop just comes on top). There's no error message, there's nothing else.

In order to find the problem, I went to Task Manager and manually disabled all of the startup programs, but even that didn't stop the same problem from occuring.

From what I searched online (took me a while), apparently I have bad drivers. Now, few questions:

1. I described the symptoms, but is bad drivers really the problem? If not, what's the problem?
2. If bad drivers is the problem, how do I find which drivers are the problem? There may be more than one, assume.
3. If I find the specific drivers that are corrupt, how do I fix them?

Please don't say I should just reset the whole computer to factory setting. That's the last resort that I know I can do (I'm not sure if that'll fix it), but for the obvious reason, I don't want to do that.

I searched the thread regarding this problem, but I was unable to find it. If someone already posted it, I apologize for reposting. Needless to say, I'm not very computer savvy, so I'd appreciate it if people were to use small language.

Thank you.

Please try entering 'reliability monitor' which is an OS program which will highlight errors. If you do find some please copy the application or module at fault together with the error codes into your next message.

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-troubleshoot-windows-10-with-reliability-monitor-1745624446
Thank you for telling me. I just used that program, and got a screen shot of when it exactly happened (err, screen shot of reliability monitor). This doesn't really tell me anything though.

Attachments

• pr2.png
    pr2.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
Holy crap! That worked!! Thanks. Just uninstalled it. I still need Autocad, but at least now I know what caused it. Maybe I'll get another Cad program. Not sure.

According to the forum, reinstalling didn't help. Specifically, 360 is the one that caused the problem, but from what they tell me, you can't install Autocad and not install 360.

Wild... sounds like a reason to find an alternative, though I can't imagine AutoCad is too happy about it.

Back