Windows 10 Graphical issues

Kaorichan2009

This is primarily in video games and in the start menu oddly enough.
The computer screen or display driver flips the hell out. Goes black, juts, flashes, does the weirdest things. Does it to most of my Steam games and Minecraft. I don't know why, supposedly the graphics driver is up to date. The computer is trying to get the November update, the big one with more privacy problems. So anyone know how to help? I got rid of the Xbox stuff with the Vsync, got rid of the problem reporting and windows error thing.

Do I wait for the update or send this computer back? Other than games messing up, nothing else seems to trigger the problem.
vu1dQR9.png

and
2NwH0RR.png

The CPU goes to 3.2 and the Graphics goes to 4 GB

So are you saying that this computer is new?
Brand new out of box. I installed the games and stuff, but am having definite graphics issues. The November update is almost done.

EDIT: yeah that didn't fix it.
Turning Vsync off didn't fix it
Maybe it's best I actually return it.

Last edited:
There aren't anymore updates to the video driver. :\ And I finished all of the updates for 10 and still don't see much of a difference.

(I actually fixed it once but it crashed in the end.)

Did I mention it still does it to the start menu and once in a while to just the desktop?

I'm thinking you might be in with a better chance of assistance if this was moved to the gaming section of the forum.

Just updated the driver and still have graphical issues... :\ To be honest I have no idea weither to send it back or not

Do you not have some recent games to play? If they don't work either then you can be certain that there is a problem with the computer. Minecraft is so popular there may be a version available for Windows 10 if users have compatibility issues.

Recent games? The only thing that works right is Terraria and that's not recent I don't think. Ah crap Undertale works fine too!

(Wonder if I make a new partition and put 7 + it's drivers on to see if it's just Windows 10 being the big issue. I really thought 10 would be okay, but it's ending up like another Vista to me)

I'm not really interested in gaming and never had Vista so I'm afraid I'm not going to be any help. I do like Windows 10 though. :)

;) Found something of a fix and what they all have in common.
Direct X9.
I have 12 gonna try and fix it that way, but if it doesn't, I'm fine with that. It's not something you can really fix on this end. It's not returnable, other games do work and the start menu problem stopped after I updated drivers.

Found the issue after installing the most recent crimson:
TF2 and Starbound are not compatible with this video card. Unknown if it's too old or too new to have them.

Double issue:
AMD and 10 are not being nice. :] Just gonna try a 7 install. (See other forum post.)

Last edited:
Back