Windows 10 iso

Can someone help me I got a hp laptop had it t months an blue screen comes up says need repaired so I'm trying to flash usb drive with windows 10 iso but when I do everything it says media driver missing I appreciate if someone could help me thanks

Can someone help me I got a hp laptop had it t months an blue screen comes up says need repaired so I'm trying to flash usb drive with windows 10 iso but when I do everything it says media driver missing I appreciate if someone could help me thanks
Do a google search on this topic. Media driver for your USB hub is missing, so the USB cannot continue after the boot to allow an install.
The YouTube has other people with this problem and their fixes. One easy fix recommended is to not use USB 3, but use USB 2. Usually the USB divers automatically come with a check for updates update. Try and use another USB stick was another suggestion.
How come your USB stick does not have a driver installed in Device Manager, you can try to update your drivers. I never had this problem, but somehow you do.

Back