Windows 10 Problem?

ingeborgdot

My PC started doing some crazy things today. QuickTime started acting up along with iTunes. I did some research and did what people suggested. I deleted iTunes and Quicktime. After it was all said and done when I start any office product now it gets the white configuration box and then goes into the windows installer every time I open up word, outlook, excel etc. It does it for every opening like it was freshly installed. I never touched anything in Office so I don't know what happened.

When I try to install QuickTime it says it installs but when I go to open it, it says Please install apple application support and won't start.

When I try to install iTunes I can install iTunes only and it won't allow me to install Apple Software Update because when I try to open it, it says Fatal error during installation. Also the apple application support64 won't install properly along with Bonjour64. It says Could not open key: UNKNOWN/Component/ and a bunch of letters and numbers. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel. I have tried numerous things but nothing seems to help. Does anyone have any ideas?

"I deleted iTunes and Quicktime." Are you clear on the difference between deleting something and uninstalling it? If you removed QuickTime and iTunes by deleting stuff rather than uninstalling the software properly via Control Panel you will have caused a lot of issues?

Back