Windows 64 or Vista 64?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vista IS Windows, as in "Windows Vista" or "Windows XP"... your question is redundant.

Come on Zarstone, you are going to have to make better posts. Check out the link in my signature for how to do this. Right now you are doing a disservice to this community by having us attempt to answer your rubbish questions. If you continue to post this crap I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Windows 64 is much better then Vista 64, it’s more likely to be compatible. Vista is not compatibile with existing 32-bit drivers. Everything on your computer will need a new driver. 64-bit WinXP is the same, and there aren't many 64-bit computers on which Vista won't at least install, but 64-bit Windows has.

wtf are you even referring to when you say '64-bit windows'?

There is 64bit xp, 64 bit vista, and 64 bit 7.

I have a feeling this thread and Zarstone are going to come to a bad and abrupt end.

Windows 64 is much better then Vista 64, it’s more likely to be compatible. Vista is not compatibile with existing 32-bit drivers. Everything on your computer will need a new driver. 64-bit WinXP is the same, and there aren't many 64-bit computers on which Vista won't at least install, but 64-bit Windows has.

nothing about that made any sense Deazy

@Zarstone & deazy: Maybe you should just stick to any 32-bit version of Windows to avoid any further confusion... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back