Windows 7 64-bit driver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

defender110

Hello,
I have toshiba qosmio x300-148,and I have installed win7 ultimate 64 bit and everything works fine except Multimedia Bar with 9 feather-touch Easy Keys ,only pause/play - stop- ffwd and rewind works,other don,t (mute,LED power on off,camera activation and dolby activation. also, I have noticed that there is no driver for ACPI\ENE0200 in the device manager,unknown device is shown in the device manager. oh,I almost forgot,my laptop have remote controller and it too is not working. so can anyone help me with this? thanks in advance.

I think that's the infrared driver.. Also i don't think Toshiba lists Win 7 drivers for your laptop so you might try using the Vista 64 bit infrared drivers. Give it a shot and let us know

no, I got some office 2003 secutiry updates ,microsoft silverlight and microsoft live messenger..

thanks lookminaround,I will try that aswell and I will keep you posted. thanks

there is a lot of win 7 drivers for my laptop on toshiba website,and I have them all installed,but this devices are still not working

I tried everything that you said and nothing happened..those keys are stil not working ,and that device is stil unknown..
do yuo think that vista 64 bit drivers should work on win 7 64 bi
t?

There seem to be a ton of video driver problems on windows 7. Especially with older chipsets. I know yours is newer. You may have to go to the chipset manufacturer website. If there aren't any good luck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back