Windows 7 BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Arigatex

Hello, I'm getting this regulary and would like to fix fix it asap, I believe you do need the content of the minidump folder right?

Specs:
Win7 x64 Ultimate
i5 3550 3.30Ghz
corsair vengeance DDR3 16gb
GTX 550 Ti 1Gb DDR5
Asus MB P8 Z77-V LK
WD Caviar Blue HDD

Note: I just build this a few days ago and every component is brand new except the videocard

Yes, go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Do you have all the Windows 7 updates applied, including all the optional updates? Are there any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

There are no yellow exclamation points in the device manager. In the update department I just noticed I havent installed the following:
-Cmedia Inc. - Bus Controllers and Ports, Network, Other hardware - USB Multichannel audio Device
-Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2574819)
-Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2592687)
-Windows Internet Explorer 9 Language Pack for Windows 7
-The whole bunch of language packs

Could those be responsible? Will install them ASAP nonetheless

Go ahead and install those, and keep in mind, with Windows 7 always install all updates including the optional ones. What antivirus program are you running?

Hey, I didn't have time to correct my BSOD issue from January, sorry for just walking away without even saying thanks. When you said network/LAN cad issue can you be more specific? is it a a hardware or software problem? I tried to update the driver and it says it is up to date already. I'm using the motherboard network adapter if its hardware related do I have to get a new one? I would really appreciate some advice in this. thanks!

Yeah, I moved so I didnt had it with me until now...anyways I updated the network drivers but didnt worked I thought about getting a network pcie card and disable the currrent one to discard damaged hardware any other ideas?

"I thought about getting a network pcie card and disable the current one to discard damaged hardware"...
Yes, this is a good idea

Back