Windows 7 BSOD

Well I built this new computer about 2 months ago now and this has never happened. The first time was last week when I had a ton of random crap open trying to fix a broken video. Rebooted just fine and didn't happen again until today. Rebooted and before windows could even finish "checking for solution online" it happened again. It just kept happening every few minutes so I decided to do a fresh windows install. I've been getting all my drivers and everything just fine for about two hours now then suddenly I tried opening google chrome to get the remaining software like fraps and skype those type of things and "oops chrome has crashed" I clicked ok and tried again it happened again so I click ok again closed everything in the background and tried opening chrome again and then comes the BSOD back on the clean install. If it's a simple swap X hardware and see if that solves it please let me know. I didn't know what the bsod was at first so I didn't look for the error message until this most recent one after the new install. It was "PFN list corrupt". I have my old computer I can swap and test all the hardware if needed but specific things to try for this error would be great help. I don't know where to get the crash log so if you need that please tell me how to get it and I will post it. I have windows 7 home premium 64bit. This is my first time with this error so please keep that in mind and don't assume I've already done any simple checks relating to it. Thanks a ton for any help or info!

"The first time was last week when I had a ton of random crap open trying to fix a broken video"...
What kind of random "crap" open? What was the "broken" video? A video driver, a video card or on-board video problem?

The first thing I would check would be the memory using Memtest86. You create a bootable CD/DVD:
http://www.memtest.org/
Run Memtest86 for at least 7 passes. No errors are allowed

Back