Windows 7 BSODs

F.Y.I. a) the mods will most likely move this to the appropriate BSOD forum and b) for the future no more than the five most recent files per zipped/7z; it makes it easier. :)

The one that was most definitive was the one that cited memory corruption as your issue. Do you know how to run memtest? Is your memory on the motherboard's recommended list?

Oh, sorry but that memory ones were fixed, but the dumps were never deleted. It turned out I had a microfaracture on a stick of RAM. Also, yeah should I just edit this to close please and move it over there? I was in a hurry this morning and wanted some help. Also, would you like me to rezip the 5 most recent then? The faster I can get rid of the BSOD problem the better.

Well I read the most recent ones out of all the ones you attached and it was one of those that specifically cited memory corruption,

Go ahead and attach your five most recent.

Here they are, also a system service exception isn't memory related from what I've been told from every site that popped up including these forums when I googled it.

Attachments

• Minidump.7z
    87 KB · Views: 1
Four out of five minidumps simply cited Windows OS drivers and these are usually too general to be of much diagnostic help. They more or less point out that there is a problem but not really defining what it is.

The remaining minidump specifically cited memory corruption.

Was the one page fault in non paged area? Because this RAM has been replaced under warranty twice due to microfractures.in them. But that was listed as something completely different on the BSOD. Page fault is the page file not dumping isn't it? If so, what can cause it?

Find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match?

Back